Swing, fly and take a ride to the heavens. Reach the farthest possible distance without touching the ground. If you want a fast paced, free “fly” game to while away your time, Rope Escape has what it takes to make it more enjoyable and engaging. Rope Escape is available for iOS and Android only. However, this article will show you how to install Rope Escape on PC.
How to get Rope Escape for PC
There is no official PC or Mac version of the game available for playing Rope Escape on computer. We can run the Android version of the game using a suitable Android emulator on PC / Mac. We will then be able to play Rope Escape on PC.
Download Rope Escape for PC
BlueStacks App Player is a popular emulator for Android which can run Rope Escape on PC / Mac. In this article, we are using BlueStacks as an Android emulator. You may download Rope Escape Android Android APK from the internet or directly get it inside BlueStacks.
How to install Rope Escape on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks for your Mac / PC.
- If you have already downloaded the APK file, just double click it to install inside BlueStacks.
- Alternatively, you can also install Rope Escape via BlueStacks Search or via Google Play inside BlueStacks.
How to play Rope Escape on PC
- Open BlueStacks App Player on your computer.
- Launch Rope Escape from the App drawer or home screen shortcut (BlueStacks).
Use mouse clicks to swing within ropes and try to cover the maximum distance without going down! Look out for power-ups along the way and challenge your friends to your high scores. The gaming experience, however, might vary according to your preference. BlueStacks also supports plug and play gamepads that you can directly connect to your PC to play Rope Escape.